Sunday 26 January 2014

Wardrobe: 4 Ways

Well I don't know about you lot, but this week has been CRAZY my end. I feel like it's been days since I've seen real sunlight or talked to anyone. Both of which, I've heard, are totally overrated... Anyway! The point is that I haven't had time to do a proper shoot this week (one coming very soon though, promise!) so I decided to try my hand at that blogger favourite: One item, many outfits. 

Patterned trousers have never been something I've gotten on board with before. I think I've always been a little wary of how to.... wear them, but when I found this lovely H&M pair (...in my little sister's wardrobe) I thought I'd give them shot. Excellent decision on my part - they are the comfiest thing ever. Someone once told me that you should only buy an item of clothing if you can think of 3 outfits to wear it in. Turns out these trousers were a good buy - well done sis'!

The Bad-Ass around Town





Jumper - H&M
Leather Jacket - Ebay
Rings - all my own
Nail Varnish - Barry M, Matt Nail Polish in "Crush
Boots - ASOS
 The Off-duty Ballerina





Jumper  (and earrings)- VintageDreamBox at Etsy
Pumps - New Look
Ring - H&M

The "I-Just-Got-Back-From-My-Gap-Yah"






Crop Top - Topshop
Shoes - Vans
Ring - H&M
Earrings - Monki (top marks if you work out that they're tigers...)
The Cocktail Party with a Twist





Top - H&M

Shoes - ASOS


Ring - H&M


Earrings - Accessorize


I have to apologise for two things: 1) the terrible quality of these pictures - my lovely wonderful camera's battery died just as I was about to do this shoot, so it was back on to the old one...and 2) My utterly dour expression and unimaginative poses... Not a born model me... ANYWAY - it's about the clothes, not my face (mercifully) and I hope you've enjoyed those. Keep your eyes peeled for a proper shoot coming in the next couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment