Tuesday 28 January 2014

Wardrobe: 2

Inspired by the colourful gents of the Congo I decided to go bold and bright and...pink this week. Now, I've never been much of a pink girl myself, but since it's been such a popular colour this season, what with Marks&Spencer selling out of their coveted powder pink coat, and pink creeping in to the Spring 2014 collections of Orla Kiely, Chanel, Ann Demeulemeester, Dior, and Burberry Prorsum.


I have no idea what I am doing in this picture...




Also, Spring was in the air this morning, so I thought I'd give it a go.






My delightful photographer and I headed to Rose Crescent (GEDDIT - "Rose".... "Pink"....? I'm hilarious, I don't care what you say.) We also swung by All Saints Passage, which is probably one of my favourite streets in Cambridge. The 8am cycle rush hour seemed a little perplexed by my blushing hues...





I tried to commit to all pink, dear reader, I really did, but I just couldn't face being all in one colour, so I mixed it up with a couple of touches of teal. Mostly because I am insanely fond of these shoes and I want to wear them at every possible occasion. 



Jumper - VintageDreamBox at Etsy
Skirt - ASOS
Shoes - ASOS
Earrings - Accessorize
Ring - My sister made it (want one similar? Drop me a comment and I'll hook you up)
Belt - ASOS

So, the trees are blossoming, I'm finally dressing in my gender-assigned colour and the middle of the week is in sight. Order is restored to the world dear bloggees and now I shall bid you good evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment